Over the last couple months, I have been nominated to complete quite a few Liebster awards to the point I completely lost track. I’ve backtracked and came across a couple from some lovely bloggers that I will complete over the next few weeks but today’s tag is from Abbie (Abbie in Wonderland). If you haven’t already, go check her out!
- What is your favourite place for a holiday? After being in Thailand this summer, I definitely have to say there. Beautiful temples, paradise beaches and playing with elephants, what more could you want?
- What is your favourite ever make up brand? Right now, Anastasia Beverly Hills as that is the brand that features the most in my every day make up routine.
- Are you a morning person or a night owl? Honestly, neither. I will be incredibly grumpy if I have to wake up early but can’t stay up past midnight.
- What is the one food you could not live without? I’d probably say chocolate. I definitely have a sweet tooth.
- What is your favourite scent? Teabags, for sure.
- What is your favourite relaxing treatment? I love a good face mask.
- Do you have a favourite song ever? Babybird – You’re Gorgeous. This is the song my dad would always sing to me when I was little. It holds a lot of meaning.
- Sweet or savoury person? Definitely sweet.
- Would you rather give up your tv or phone? Tv for sure. I barely ever watch tv but my phone is glued to my hand at all times.
- What is your favourite social media platform? Instagram as I’m a very visual person.
- What is your favourite perfume? Anna Sui – Sui Dreams. This perfume was discontinued several years ago but I’m yet to find a perfume I love as much.
So now you know a little more about me. Thanks again to Abbie for nominating me to complete this Liebster Award.
Because I have several more of these in the pipeline, I will leave my set of questions for another time.
Thanks for reading,
Twitter | Instagram