I was nominated by the lovely girls, Bervin and Lucy, over at BeeBeautifulll to take part in the Happiness Tag. If you like beauty and lifestyle blogs and don’t already follow them, then do it now! I promise you won’t regret it.
5 Things that make me happy:
- Shopping and spending money. I spend a lot more money than I care to admit online shopping. It’s just so easy and addictive. Seriously though, is there anything better than a new lipstick or pair of boots?
- Fitness. I’ve always been a pretty active individual and enjoy looking after myself. I’ve recently joined a gym and I am loving it. I always finish a workout happy and feeling great! Also, this just gives me another excuse to shop for activewear.
- Sense of achievement. I can be a competitive person and I am happy when I excel in whatever I am doing.
- Eating out at restaurants. I class eating as a hobby. If I could, I would eat good food in a restaurant every day of the week. I love the social aspect and experiencing new tastes.
- That Friday Feeling. Even though, my Friday feeling doesn’t tend to be on a Friday as I rarely get the weekend off, one of the best parts of the week is getting home after a long, hard week at work and knowing your next couple days will be stress free.
5 Songs that make me happy:
- Mcfly – 5 Colours in Her Hair. Honestly, every Mcfly song makes me happy I am a huge fan but I’ve chosen Five Colours because this marks the start of my obsession for this band.
- Babybird – You’re Gorgeous. This is the first song I remember from childhood. It came out when I was about 2 years old and my dad would sing it to me constantly. Even for years after.
- Arctic Monkeys – Teddy Picker. Arctic Monkeys are one of my favourite bands and this particular song reminds me of being at their gig with my closest friends.
- Miles Kane – Come Closer. Miles Kane is a great artist and I was lucky to see him when I went to T in the Park in 2012, again with my friends. That was a great weekend with great music and great people.
- Michael Buble – Haven’t Met You Yet. Michael Buble is another favourite of mine. That’s all that needs said really, he is brilliant.
So now you know what makes me happy.
I nominate these lovely bloggers to do the same:
All you have to do is list:
5 Things that make you happy
5 Songs that make you happy
5 Bloggers to complete this tag
Thanks for reading,