As promised, I thought I’d give you a look into how I get ready for a night out. This time it was for my friend Holly‘s birthday. So let’s just get straight into it.
- I start by moisturising my face and applying a tiny amount of Boots Simply Sensitive Hydrating Eye Cream under my eyes.
- Next I prime my face with less than a pea size amount of Rimmel Match Perfection Fix & Perfect Primer
- I conceal beneath my eyes and any red pigmentation in the skin, which is a lot in my case, with my trusty Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Fair.
- Next I use my Real Techniques Buffing brush (which you can find in the Real Techniques Core Collection),to apply my L’Oreal Infallible 24H Foundation foundation in the shade Vanilla.
- My skin becomes very patchy after showering, so once again I will conceal any red areas that have appeared through my foundation with my concealer.
- Then I will use my Real Techniques Blush Brush to apply a thin layer of Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder all over my face. I use Transparent.
- To give a sunkissed glow to my pale skin, I will use my Real Technique Blush Brush to sweep Bourjois Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder in Medium/Dark all over my face.
- Using a finger, I will then use my Anastasia Beverly Hills Cream Contour Kit to contour and highlight my face and use the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge to blend.
- I will then use Anastasia Beverly Hills Powder Contour Kit to define my contour further by using the Real Techniques Contour Brush, which is also in the Real Techniques Core Collection. If you want to know how I contour and which colours I use where, check out my blog on the Anastasia Contour Kits.
- I then set this using Rimmel Stay Matte powder.
- I prime my eyes with the Urban Decay Original Primer Potion. Right now, I’m using the free samples that came with my Naked 2 Palette, but I will definitely be making the purchase after I’ve used them up. You can find them here.
- I then use a mixture of colours from Morphe 35T Palette to create a brown smokey eye look. I will be doing a full review on this palette and my 35T very soon!
- Next, I draw on my winged eyeliner with Collection Extreme 24 Hour Felt Tip Liner.
- Then I apply some Eylure Volume Lashes, which is an essential for me because I find my eyelashes don’t stay curled and voluptuous for very long with just mascara.
- Using Rimmel Supercurler 24H Mascara, I blend my eyelashes and the falsies together to create a more natural look.
- I start by brushing through my brows with the spoolie on the Anastasia Beverly Hills Sable Duo Brow Brush
- Using the opposite end of the same brush, I take a small amount of Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Taupe to define and fill in my brows. If you want a review on this, let me know. I will show you a before and after of my brows.
- I then set this with Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Mascara in Deep Blonde to keep everything in place.
- I sweep a little Bourjois Little Round Pot Blusher in Rose D’Or over the apple of my cheeks.
- Using the lovely BECCA Jaclyn Hill Shimmering Skin Perfector in Champagne Pop, I highlight under my eyebrows, down my nose and cupid’s bow.
- Then after a brush of the teeth, I will use NYX Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick in Vintage on my lips.
- Finally, I set the whole look with Urban Decay All Nigher Setting Spray.
And that’s it! That is how I create my night out look. It isn’t too much different from my every day make up, but if this is something you would also like to see, then just leave a comment.
Thanks for reading,